SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT
Bio Energen :
- High biogas yield
- High Purity Methane Content
- Waste to Energy generation in least processing time
- Eligible for Carbon Credit
Incinerator Burning Capacity (Kg/hr)
- FMCG sector
- Paint Industry
Thermax offers incineration of non-hazardous industrial waste, through an economically feasible and environment-friendly method. Its systems offer the additional advantage of energy/material recovery.
As pollution norms get more stringent, Thermax Systems can safely dispose of off Industrial Waste reducing their threat to the Environment and Human Health.
Detroit Pyrolytic Incinerators tap Thermax’s three decades of expertise in Heat Transfer and Combustion Technology to treat Infectious Waste. Based on the principle of three T’s: Time, Temperature and Turbulence, the Incinerators are designed to achieve the Desired Destruction and Removal Efficiency (DRE) along with stringent emission norms laid down by the Central Pollution Control Board.
- Multi-Chamber Design
- Totally Indigenous Design
- Based on Controlled Air Principle
- Minimum site work for Erection and Commissioning
- Adequate Instrumentation for Safety and Control
- Technical Registration with DGS&D
- Tested and Certified by Central Pollution Control board (CPCB)
- Nationwide Network of Sales and Service Franchisees