Thermax offers incineration of non-hazardous industrial waste, through an economically feasible and environment-friendly method. Its systems offer the additional advantage of energy/material recovery.
As pollution norms get more stringent, Thermax Systems can safely dispose off Industrial Waste reducing their threat to the Environment and Human Health.
Destromat Pyrolytic Incinerators tap Thermax’s three decades of expertise in Heat Transfer and Combustion Technology to treat Infectious Waste. Based on the principle of three T’s: Time, Temperature and Turbulence, the Incinerators are designed to achieve the Desired Destruction and Removal Efficiency (DRE) along with stringent emission norms laid down by the Central Pollution Control Board.
Incinerator Burning Capacity (Kg/hr)
- FMCG sector
- Paint Industry
- Multi-Chamber Design
- Totally Indigenous Design
- Based on Controlled Air Principle
- Minimum site work for Erection and Commissioning
- Adequate Instrumentation for Safety and Control
- Technical Registration with DGS&D
- Tested and Certified by Central Pollution Control board (CPCB)
- Nationwide Network of Sales and Service Franchisees