Water Treatment Plant
Dual Media Filter:
Dual Media Filter consists of Sand and Anthracite as a filtering medium. Anthracite has a higher dirt-holding capacity and hence it can be operated at higher velocities. DMF can be used to filter out turbidity in the raw water from 50 to 100NTU
Activated Carbon Filter
Activated Carbon Filter is used for removal of Free Residual Chlorine, Colour, Odour and Oil in fewer quantities. Activated Charcoal is used as the media for the removal of above-said impurities. It works on Surface Absorption Principle
Iron Removal Filter
Iron Removal Filter is used to remove the iron from water. IRF Consists of Manganese Dioxide Layer which works as a catalyst in converting Ferrous to Ferric which can be easily precipitated and Filtered Physically
GF is used as a Polishing filter where the outlet turbidity quality requirement is stringent. Garnet media is used for this purpose which has a higher porosity and higher dirt holding Capacity is achieved
Pressure Sand Filter
PSF Out turbidity from the Raw water up to a load of 25-50NTU. Fine mesh sand is used as the filtering Media. PSF Can be operated only at lower velocities.
Filters can be of FRP, MSEP, MSRL Material of Construction
Softening is a widely used technology for reducing hardness forming ions ( Ca and Mg) which precipitates and scale at very low temperature and Pressure. Softening is a reversible ion exchange Process wherein the Hardness forming ions are exchanged with sodium ions present in the resin group.
Softeners can be of FRP, MSEP, MSRL Material of Construction
- Units incorporate the Principles of Ion Exchange, Degasification and Polishing to produce mineral-free water, that can be used in the fields of Steam power, Process, and Cooling.
- Range : From 0.1 to 100 m/hr
- Variety of Cost-Effective standard models in FRP and MSRL.
- Easy to install, user-friendly and low maintenance.
- Improved aesthetics and rugged design-for better appearance and increased life.
- Advanced selections software for optimal configuration.
- Food grade resins can be offered to Food & Pharma Industries.
- Versatility in Applications.
- Simpler Distribution and Collection Systems
- Quick Availability.
The raw water passes through two beds filled with small polystyrene beads known as an ion exchange resins. All cations like Na, Ca and Mg, etc., are exchanged with Hydrogen Ions present in the Resin Group of the First bed called SAC. Similarly, All anions like Cl, Sulphates, etc., are exchanged with OH- Ions present in the Resin group of the Second bed called Anion Exchanger. Degasser Towers are used when alkalinity is high.
Membrane-based Water Treatment Technology :
- Replaces conventional pre-treatment.
- The improved removal efficiency of SS, SDI, Viruses, Bacteria, Pathogens and other Micro-Organisms.
- Increases RO membrane and plant life if used in pre-treatment.
- Minimizes usage of pre-treatment chemicals, coagulants, and other filtration equipment
- Wide-ranging applications in seawater pre-treatment to RO Feed, Bacteria removal, Brine Juice Clarification, Colloidal Silica removal, Pre-Treatment to Boiler Feed Water, Sewage Water, Waste Water, etc.
- Standard module up to 80 m3/hr(skid mounted)
Reverse Osmosis is a process of Physical separation of Dissolved Solids and Minerals present in the water. This technology uses the principle of Reverse Osmosis wherein minerals concentration of raw water is reduced by applying high pressure through a semi-permeable membrane.
COMMERCIAL RO PLANT
Compact & Modular Reverse Osmosis System.
- Designed to cater to drinking and other low flow process requirements in Industrial and Commercial Establishments and Residences.
- Useful for: Shopping malls- Hotel & restaurants-commercial Complexes- IT Parks & Offices –Residential Complexes.
- LF Range: 200, 300, 500, 750, 1000, 2000 & 3000 LPH
- S M Range: 250, 600 & 1200 LPH
- Smart RO: Low Cost for Urban Segmen
INDUSTRIAL RO PLANT
Standard Industrial Reverse Osmosis:
- Reduces mineral concentration and dissolved solids present in raw water, by applying high pressure through a semi-permeable membrane.
- Available in a wide range- from 3 m3/hr to 100 m3/hr.
- Compact and Modular RO Blocks-easy to Install, Operate and Service.
- High level of Plant Automation.
- Visual Monitoring System for easy troubleshooting.
- Stainless Steel, Multi-stage Centrifugal Pump, with inline suction and delivery for easy maintenance and access.
- Online product water quality monitoring.
- Membrane and Pump protection feature plus minimum pipe length to reduce system resistance.
- Optimal combination selection to suit specific needs, through SIROSOFT.
- Proprietary cleaning and antiscalant.
- Standard Block up to 40 3m/hr(skid mounted).
- PLC also.
PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE RO PLANT
Range-0.2 m3/hr to 2 m3/hr
- Hygienic design of components
- Minimize Dead Lags.
- Smooth Surfaces Clean Joints(Sanitary TriClamp, Automatic Orbital Welding).
- Passivated Interior Surfaces to form a barrier between Water and Free Iron.
The system with Sanitary Type Stainless Steel 316 Pressure Tubes & Fittings.
PLC based Automatic Operation with alphanumeric Display for Visual Display of Alarms.
- Removes Hardness to Commercial Zero Level.
- Automatic Operation/Smartplant.
- It can be installed in Hydro Booster or Directly Pump.
- Compact skid mounted.
Flocculation and Settling: In this stage, the Suspended matter in Colloidal form is removed. Small Suspended particles in the raw water are coagulated by using Polyelectrolyte and Coagulant at higher Ph. This is then passed through Tube settler where coagulated Suspended matter settles down and clear water flows up. Coagulated Suspended matter is taken out from Hopper Bottom of the Tube settler in the form of Thick Sludge. Clearwater is further treated in the Second Stage.
Dual Media Filter is provided after the settling units for further reduction of Suspended matter to a level of <5ppm. This filter works in Pressurized Condition.
Flocculation and Settling: Undissolved Colour is flocculated and Coagulating Agents, Flocculated Colour is settled in Extended Surface Sedimentation Unit.